Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angel

Daddy works in the sky. He is always flying around the entire world, mommy says it is because daddy is such a smart person that they want him up in space to study. She says I'm smart like daddy, maybe I can go to space one day too! One day we were sitting on a runway, waiting for daddy to come back from space, I was so excited! I don't remember seeing him as a real live person, I saw him a couple times on a computer screen and mommy keeps a picture of him on nightstand. She says he looks just like me.

We were watching the TV in front of the seats on the runway, we could see daddy's rocket ship. It was a little white dot against the gray screen, I could barely see it, I couldn't see daddy. The white dot exploded into balls of fire, I looked at mommy to ask her what happened but she was crying. She took me by the hand and we went to the car, she was crying so hard she couldn't talk. After a while, she told me God wanted to keep daddy in space, that he was an angel now and he couldn't come back to see us. I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment